Ignite presentation learner response


1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each category. 

WWW: 

  • Good narrative and ambitious, Theories are covered such as Propps, Good ending and beginning 
  • Well thought out plot, related theories to characters and storylines, breakdown of promotion
  • Locations well thought out, related theories such as Propp, marketing in social media matches with young target audience 
  • Mentioned theories, good ways but of promotion, has a good general idea of target audience
  • Good use of theoriest, understood her plot well, recap of presentation
  • Only person to use age certification, talked about sound, good use of locations that link to genre, talked about promotion techniques, concluded presentation
  • Related to theories, timings were good on some slides 
  • Spoke about theories, explained narrative well and included locations, nice concept 
  • Well developed narrative, good use of theoriests 
  • Good talk about lighting, good media theory, good ending
EBI: 
  • Pauses were too long 
  • Rehearse slides more 
  • More practice in timings 
  • More in depth and detail
  • Lots of pauses while waiting for slides to change 
2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write a detailed WWW and EBI for your own coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

WWW: in terms of what I think I did well throughout this presentation is have a very presentable and visually appealing ignite presentation which is key is drawing the audiences attention at the very beginning. Secondly, throughout my presentation, there was very little text on each slide which meant I had to use visual aids to prompt my presentation. And lastly, I included details such as locations and included some theories in order to present my narrative clearly across to the audience.  

EBI: Althought I did include a theory, I could have further developed it and also included their theories which could be incorporated into my trailer. Secondly, I had gaps in between each slide where I had nothing to say so I need to work on my timings and further developing each slide to fill up the time.

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your narrative offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Does it fit the genre you are aiming for? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others?

My presentation will lead into my coursework because I have the narrative clearly laid out, all the locations and aspects of mise-en-scene, and the theories in which I want to include; therefore I have the outline of my trailer and just need to further develop it. In terms of my statement of intent, I do need to change some ideas and aspects as some ideas did change through the course of making my ignite presentation. The genre I was aiming for is horror and I do believe that my presentation and narrative fit very well and also fits the target audience mentioned in the brief. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinematography lesson catch up (3/11/17)

Editing lesson catch up (29/11/17)

Radio: The Surgery & Life Hacks